The tableware wholesale market is constantly expanding, and many industries are affected, especially in the food or catering industry. Different tableware is used to give customers different impressions, especially hotels, or restaurants. Some other restaurants are tableware. It is indispensable. The development of the times has made these tableware wholesales wider and more effective. I believe that in the next few decades, these tableware wholesales will have a better trend!
Tableware wholesale, what are the advantages of tableware wholesale?
As the pace of life accelerates, more and more young people choose to order take-out at noon. Normally, the tableware used for take-out is all one-off. It has to be said that the take-out market is relatively active now, so Disposable tableware, which is closely related to it, naturally has a broader market development prospect. In addition to takeaways, some restaurant merchants will also provide chopsticks or tableware when they provide chopsticks or tableware in order to ensure that the restaurant’s hygiene meets safety standards. Provide disposable products.
1. Be careful not to scratch the surface. Do not use rough and sharp materials to scrub the surface of stainless steel, especially mirrored ones. Use a softer, non-shedding cloth to scrub. Sand steel and brushed surfaces should follow. Wipe the texture, otherwise it is easy to mess up the surface.
2. Avoid using detergents, steel wire balls, abrasive tools, etc. containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives. In order to avoid residual detergents from corroding the stainless steel surface, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of the washing.
3. If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and dirt is easy to remove, it can be washed with soap or weak washing, and the binder component should be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent.
4. Grease, oil, lubricating oil pollution on the surface of stainless steel, wipe it with a soft cloth, and then use neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent to clean it. There are bleaching agents and various acids attached to the surface of stainless steel. Rinse immediately with water, then soak with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. The rainbow pattern on the surface of stainless steel is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be removed by mild washing with warm water during washing.
6. Rust caused by dirt on the surface of stainless steel can be washed with 10% or abrasive detergent, or with special detergent. As long as we use the correct maintenance methods, we can extend the service life of stainless steel and maintain its clean, bright and gorgeous style.
7. The rust spots of stainless steel cookware should be dry-grinded with No. 0 water scrubbing paper, but first determine whether it is rusty. If it is only a general burnt smoke spot, it should be wiped off with a kitchen cleaner or decontamination powder. You can also soak in water overnight, then use a small piece of 1000# water scrubbing paper, and rub it carefully on the burnt area with your fingers. Or buy a piece of No. 400 water scrubbing paper, soak it in water and rub it evenly for a few times, and then it can be removed. Do not use vigorously to avoid rubbing the body of the flower pot. Use a scouring pad dipped in decontamination powder and a little wash Cleanser wipes.