How to buy
1. Look, take the tableware to a place with a light source and look at the refracted light on its surface. If the patterned part is the same as the unpatterned part, it means it is a low-quality product, otherwise it is a high-quality product. At the same time, check whether the shape of the device is regular and whether there are obvious defects on the surface; stack several tableware of the same specification and size together, if the distance is found to be uneven, it means that it is inferior.
2. Touch, touch the part of the meal with and without patterns by hand. If the two parts are the same smooth, it means it is inferior; if there is a pattern part that is obviously jerky, it feels like the pattern is stuck on the surface of the tableware is a good product.
3. Scrape, the outer layer of the tableware is very hard, no matter how hard it is scraped, it will not damage the glaze. If it is found that the glaze pattern of the tableware can be easily scraped off, it must be inferior.
When buying alloy tableware, there are two key points: one is to watch and the other is to listen.
The first look is the texture of the tableware. It is mainly reflected in the exquisite workmanship and exquisite workmanship; the edging process is delicate and smooth, and the hand feels comfortable; the chopstick head and mouth are neat and full; the surface matte effect is delicate and shiny; the chopstick body is straight, well-proportioned, and tightly closed.
1. Milk deodorant method: first clean with detergent, then pour two soups of key fresh milk into the tableware, close the lid, shake, make every corner of the cup contact the milk, about one minute, and finally pour it out Milk, clean the dishes.
2. Orange peel deodorization method: first clean it with detergent, then put the fresh orange peel in it, cover it, and let it rinse for about 3 to 4 hours.
3. Use waste tea leaves to deodorize. There is a fishy smell in the tableware, first scrub with waste tea leaves, and then rinse with water to remove the fishy smell.
4. Soak in salt water for 30 minutes. If none of the above methods can remove the peculiar smell of the tableware, and if the hot water is poured into the tableware, the tableware emits a strong pungent odor, then consider not to use this tableware to drink water. Maybe the plastic material of the tableware is not good. Drinking water with it may be OK If it is harmful to health, it is safer to give it up and change tableware.