Features of melamine tableware (melamine tableware manufacturer)
1. Melamine formaldehyde molding powder is odorless, tasteless and non-toxic.
2. Melamine formaldehyde plastic has high surface hardness, gloss and scratch resistance.
3. It has self-extinguishing, fireproof, impact resistance and good crack resistance.
4. High temperature, high humidity, good stability, solvent resistance and alkali resistance.
1. Pre-heating procedure: Use the raw material box to weigh the tableware to be produced, weigh it and put it into the high-frequency wave to evenly preheat, so that the powdered raw material is heated into a block (solidification but not scattered).
2. Plain noodle program: Pour the preheated agglomerated raw materials into the mold, start the mechanical noodle program, and undergo high temperature and high pressure, curing and molding (compression molding machine is commonly used for compression molding).
3. Applique procedure: Cut the decal paper that has been brushed with the gloss powder according to the flower shape, and paste it on the plain surface shaped tableware as required. The decal should be pasted upright, the decal position is moderate, and it looks beautiful and generous. Mechanical printing process, printing requires a second compression molding machine to print the decal paper on the tableware.
4. Gold adding procedure: After the product is pasted, evenly sprinkle light powder on the surface of the product. The light powder should not be sprinkled less, otherwise it will affect the color of the product. Of course, you should not sprinkle too much. Then start the machine, after the machine is cured under high temperature and pressure, the surface of the product has the brightness of porcelain.
5. Polishing procedure: After the product is produced, it must be polished and polished. Because the produced product has burrs, which is not conducive to the use of people’s lives, it is easy to cause damage to people’s hands and mouths; therefore, polishing and polishing are essential. Grinding and polishing can remove the burrs of the product, making the product look more beautiful and smoother.
6. Inspection and packaging procedures: The polishing operation enters the inspection link, and the quality inspection is strictly controlled. There should be initial inspection and re-inspection to pick out unqualified products, and then enter the warehouse for packaging.