Most of them are ceramic products, but also metal products, you can put things on top. When serving dishes on a plate, it is more convenient to pick up dishes, and heat dissipation is better. In the West, it is one of the commonly used tableware. In addition to basins, Westerners use it to serve food. Therefore, plates are very important to Westerners. In the Qing Dynasty, it was introduced from the West and later became one of the main tools for serving food in my country. Later, the plates were introduced to various countries one after another, basically covering six continents except Antarctica.
Points by material
1. Plastic plates are mainly made of PP, PE and other materials;
2. Ceramic plates, mainly household ceramics;
3. Metal plate stainless steel, aluminum, tin, tinplate, etc.;
4. Wooden plates are mainly used for cooking rice.
1. For household use, small plates, candy plates, fruit plates, etc. are commonly used;
2. Service industry Plates can also be used as kitchenware, especially those boiled fish and hot pot need metal and ceramic plates, fruit plates, etc.