For the things we use every day, we must understand its basic information, so as to be beneficial to our use, and its quality will be greatly improved. The same is true for melamine tableware, so the production process of melamine tableware is How to operate, let the editor of Zhuhai tableware manufacturer come to talk to us.
1. Preheating: Weigh the raw materials according to the standard raw material dosage of the tableware shape, put them in the raw material box, and put them in a high-frequency machine to evenly preheat them to make the powdery raw materials agglomerate.
2. Plain noodles: pour the agglomerated raw materials into the mold, start the plain noodle program of the press, the mold is closed, and undergoes high temperature and high pressure, solidification and molding.
3. Decal: Paste the pre-processed decal (usually a customer’s logo label or a beautiful flower pattern) on the plain surface shaped tableware as required. The decal position is generally confirmed with the customer before the contract is signed, and the decal is applied. Start the press printing process after the paper.
Zhuhai tableware manufacturers
For the pretreatment of decal paper, it is necessary to bake and volatilize the binder in the ink in an oven, and then brush a certain concentration of melamine resin on the decal paper, dry it, and cut it according to the flower shape.
4. Add gold: After the product has been applied, sprinkle the light powder evenly on the surface of the product, and then start the machine. After the machine is cured under high temperature and pressure, the surface of the product has the gloss of porcelain. This step is not necessary, but the surface of the gold-added tableware products is bright and looks the same as porcelain.
5. Polishing: The product that has just been demolded has burrs, which need to be polished to remove the burrs, and then polished to make the product look more beautiful.
6. Quality inspection and packaging: The above completes the entire process of melamine tableware. Generally, the initial inspection of the product line and the re-inspection of the factory will eliminate waste and defective products, and the qualified products will be packaged in the warehouse, and then they can be sent. Used for customers.