1. Do not store salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. for a long time, because these foods contain a lot of electrolytes. If they are stored for a long time, stainless steel will also react with these electrolytes electrochemically, making them harmful. The metal elements are dissolved out.
2. Do not use stainless steel pots to boil traditional Chinese medicine, because traditional Chinese medicine contains a variety of alkaloids, organic acids and other ingredients, especially under heating conditions, it is difficult to avoid chemical reactions with them, which will make the medicine ineffective, and even produce certain toxicities. Large complexes.
3. Do not use strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleaching powder, sodium hypochlorite, etc. for washing. Because these substances are strong electrolytes, they also react electrochemically with stainless steel.
4. Can not burn empty. Compared with iron products and aluminum products, stainless steel cookware has lower thermal conductivity and slower heat transfer time. Air firing will cause the chrome coating on the surface of the cookware to age and fall off.
5. Keep cooking utensils clean and scrub them frequently, especially after storing vinegar, soy sauce and other condiments, and keep cooking utensils dry.