In our daily life, we wash tableware every day, but do you know whether your cleaning method is correct? Not all tableware materials are cleaned the same, so how to clean ceramic tableware is correct of
1. Ceramic tableware must be cleaned by hand, not dishwasher. If you really don’t want to wash by hand, you should choose a dishwasher with “porcelain and crystal” washing function.
2. Do not put ceramic tableware with gold rim in the microwave to avoid corrosion.
3. The PH value of ceramic tableware washing must be between 11-11.5.
4. When the ceramic tableware is washed with clean water, the water temperature should not exceed 80℃.
5. Do not directly immerse the hot cup in cold water for ceramic tableware, so as not to damage the porcelain due to rapid temperature changes.
6. If the ceramic tableware is scratched, it can be slightly polished with toothpaste.
7. If the ceramic tableware has tea stains, it can be cleaned with lemon juice or vinegar.