Process: kiln glaze
Size and weight:
- Disc: 29 * 3.5cm (1kg), 21.7 * 2.8cm (0.45kg)
- Soup bowl: 23.3 * 8.4cm (2L, 1kg)
- Deep plate: 20.2 * 4cm (0.45kg)
- Oval long plate: 36.5 * 19.3 * 2.6cm (0.9cm)
- Bowl: 15.5 * 7.5cm (750ml, 0.5kg), 13 * 6.5cm (480ml, 0.38kg), 11 * 6cm (300ml, 0.28kg）
- Mug: 9 * 10cm (400ml, 0.36kg)
Application: microwave oven, dishwasher, oven
The unique transfer lace is full of exotic charm, with a layered glaze effect, giving the tableware a unique charm and three-dimensional moving. Practical device design is suitable for stylish personalized home decoration style.
- The existence of small concave holes, blistering or small black spots in ceramic products is a normal process phenomenon and does not affect the use.
- Due to the kiln glaze changing process, each product will show a different glaze, which does not affect normal use and overall beauty.
- In order to use it for a long time, please clean it with a soft cloth instead of using a hard brush such as metal.
- There are vent holes at the bottom of some models, which are not notches, process requirements, and defects.
- Color Due to lighting, display and other reasons, there will be a slight color difference.
- Manual measurement, the size will vary, please refer to the actual product.
- Handmade reasons, the product will have more or less deformation problems.
Maintenance of ceramic ware
- When the porcelain surface is stained with oil, it can be cleaned with warm water, and the water temperature does not exceed 80 ° C. If it is not easy to clean, add a little vinegar to the water and clean it.
- If there are scratches on the surface, you can lightly polish it with toothpaste. When using a wet cloth or hand to clean, pay attention to it, and avoid scratching the porcelain.
- Do not immerse the heated ceramic tableware directly into cold water, otherwise the temperature will damage the porcelain.
- If stained with tea, you can use lemon juice or vinegar to clean it.
- Avoid sudden cold and hot use, so as not to explode the ceramic ware.
- Porcelain is relatively fragile and is not recommended to be washed in a dishwasher.