- Plate: 9.5 * 2.3cm
- Flat plate: 21.5 * 2cm, 26.7 * 2.3cm
- Soup plate: 21.2 * 4.3cm
- Deep plate: 22 * 3cm, 25.7 * 3cm
- Bowl: 11.2 * 5.3cm
- Salad bowl: 15.3 * 6cm
- Soup bowl: 20 * 7.9cm
- Fish plate: 34 * 2.7cm
- Spoon: 22.5cm, 14cm
Color: blue, white, pink
The bottom of the bowl is raised and the porcelain is thick, which makes it difficult to burn hands. The surface glazed glass is tempered, does not fade, the Nordic minimalist style, generous and beautiful. It is fired at high temperature, bright and clean, lead-free and cadmium-free, safe and environmentally friendly, easy to clean, better to hold food, and enjoy the delicious food.
Maintenance of ceramic ware
- When the porcelain surface is stained with oil, it can be cleaned with warm water, and the water temperature does not exceed 80 ° C. If it is not easy to clean, add a little vinegar to the water and clean it.
- If there are scratches on the surface, you can lightly polish it with toothpaste. When using a wet cloth or hand to clean, pay attention to it, and avoid scratching the porcelain.
- Do not immerse the heated ceramic tableware directly into cold water, otherwise the temperature will damage the porcelain.
- If stained with tea, you can use lemon juice or vinegar to clean it.
- Avoid sudden cold and hot use, so as not to explode the ceramic ware.
- Porcelain is relatively fragile and is not recommended to be washed in a dishwasher.