Process: hand-painted underglaze
Application: electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, disinfection cabinet
Size, weight and capacity:
- Bowl: 11.5 * 6cm (183g, 250ml), 12.5 * 7cm (263g, 358ml), 15.5 * 7.5cm (372g, 507ml), 18 * 8.5cm (565g, 800ml), 20.5 * 10cm (750g, 1400ml)
- Thread shallow bowl: 13.5 * 4.5cm (197g)
- Square dish: 8.5 * 8.5 * 2.5cm (99g)
- Square plate: 18 * 18 * 4cm (353g)
- Lotus leaf tray: 17.5 * 3.5cm (329g)
- Disc: 18 * 4cm (321g), 20.5 * 4cm (448g)
- Round double ear plate: 21 * 23.5 * 3cm (526g)
- Rectangular double ear plate: 30 * 16.5 * 3cm (760g)
Ceramic material, fired at high temperature, round and smooth glaze color, elegant and elegant, healthy and environmentally friendly. The bowl shape is full, the glazed surface is round and smooth, and the texture is good. The bottom of the tableware is treated with no glaze, which is effectively non-slip, polished and flat, and does not hurt the desktop.
- The existence of small concave holes, blistering or small black spots in ceramic products is a normal process phenomenon and does not affect the use.
- Due to the kiln glaze changing process, each product will show a different glaze, which does not affect normal use and overall beauty.
- In order to use it for a long time, please clean it with a soft cloth instead of using a hard brush such as metal.
- There are vent holes at the bottom of some models, which are not notches, process requirements, and defects.
- Color Due to lighting, display and other reasons, there will be a slight color difference.
- Manual measurement, the size will vary, please refer to the actual product.
- Handmade reasons, the product will have more or less deformation problems.
Maintenance of ceramic ware
- When the porcelain surface is stained with oil, it can be cleaned with warm water, and the water temperature does not exceed 80 ° C. If it is not easy to clean, add a little vinegar to the water and clean it.
- If there are scratches on the surface, you can lightly polish it with toothpaste. When using a wet cloth or hand to clean, pay attention to it, and avoid scratching the porcelain.
- Do not immerse the heated ceramic tableware directly into cold water, otherwise the temperature will damage the porcelain.
- If stained with tea, you can use lemon juice or vinegar to clean it.
- Avoid sudden cold and hot use, so as not to explode the ceramic ware.
- Porcelain is relatively fragile and is not recommended to be washed in a dishwasher.