Tableware is an indispensable daily necessities in modern people’s daily life, as well as a must-have kitchenware product in modern kitchens. Tableware on the market has different types and types according to the use of its materials, regardless of the material. In the course of use, consumers need to take care of it. Only in this way can it ensure that its performance is more stable and its service life is longer. What skills should consumers pay attention to in the process of maintaining tableware?
Crystal products and decoration tableware will not be discolored due to prolonged exposure or exposure to light, so just use a small feather duster to gently pat the dust off, or use a soft cloth to moisten it. Wipe with cleaning fluid
Crystal tableware should first avoid sudden changes in the temperature difference to avoid breakage; crystals are hard but fragile, so try not to hit them hard; when cleaning, first use warm water and a little cleaning fluid to remove stains, and then rinse with water , Stand upside down on dry cloth.
Porcelain tableware is best to be cleaned by hand or in a dishwasher to avoid fading and color fading; when it is not easy to clean, add a little vinegar and then clean it. Put a little vinegar on the Phnom Penh to make it as bright as new.
1. For tableware that is not assured, soak it in vinegar for a few hours. If there is a significant change in color, it should be discarded;
2. Pay special attention to those tableware whose patterns can be wiped off with your hands. The amount of lead and cadmium in this tableware is extremely high;
3. When purchasing, pay attention to whether the pattern color is bright. If it is not bright, the temperature may not meet the requirements when baking the flower. The amount of lead and cadmium leached out of this kind of tableware is often higher;
4. For utensils used to contain acidic foods, products with fewer decorative patterns on the surface should be used as much as possible;
5. When buying porcelain for microwave ovens, avoid products with metal decorations, such as products with gold or silver edges or inlaid patterns with gold paper or metal wire;
6. For products washed in a dishwasher, it is better to choose products with thicker edges and rounded edges, because these products are not easily damaged during the washing process.