Size and weight: 12.2 * 1.8cm (80g), 15.1 * 2cm (100g), 17.6 * 2.2cm (140g), 20.3 * 2.5cm (170g), 23 * 3cm (210g), 25.5 * 3.1cm (370g), 28 * 3.1cm (400g), 30 * 3.2cm (450g), 35 * 3.3cm (520g)
Applicable environment: restaurant, hotel, cafeteria, family
Melamine material, high temperature resistance, thick and drop resistant, economical. Simple white lubricated bowl design, easy to clean and delicate touch. The thick design of the base is resistant to falling and abrasion, and has good heat insulation effect. It is worth having.
Notes on using melamine tableware:
- Although melamine tableware is not fragile, products with complicated shapes, such as compartmentalized snack plates and snack boxes, etc., should be handled with care.
- It is strictly forbidden to bake directly on the fire, microwave oven and oven are forbidden!
- Use strong chemically corrosive cleaning products such as 84 disinfectant with caution. High concentrations will etch the surface of the tableware and affect the service life of the tableware.
- Do not scrub with a hard object such as a steel ball to prevent stains from depositing on the surface. It is advisable to scrub with a tablecloth cleaner and a soft gauze.
- Normal use temperature: -30 ℃ ~ 120 ℃, strive to be uniformly heated during use and disinfection, steam sterilization time should not exceed 5 minutes, pressure should not exceed 0.5kgf / cm2, when using electronic disinfection cabinets, do not place tableware near heating pipes. Suitable for disinfection in UV and ozone disinfection cabinets.
- When using a dishwasher for cleaning and disinfection, avoid strong collisions between tableware to avoid damage. Melamine chopsticks are best not washed in a dishwasher.
- In the daily use process, please pay attention to avoid excessive severe impact on the tableware, so that there are gaps on the tableware or small cracks that are not easy to find, and it will easily burst if it is exposed to high temperature during re-use.
- In the case of contamination, it should be soaked with diluted disinfectant or melamine special detergent from time to time, and it will be as bright as new after washing.
[Remember]: Not for microwave oven.