Material: High-grade melamine
Heat-resistant temperature: minus 30 ℃ -120 ℃
Size and weight: 7 inches (205g), 7.5 inches (210g), 8 inches (240g), 8.5 inches (300g), 9 inches (335g)
Capacity: 700ml, 900ml, 1100ml, 1300ml, 1500ml
The bowl is highly resistant, non-fragile, resistant to bumps and durable. Safe and healthy, using high quality melamine powder as raw material, environmental protection. The bottom of the delicate atmosphere bowl is placed stably, with heat insulation and anti-scalding. The clear and orderly threaded bowl body is convenient for grasping and holding. The inner part pays attention to heat resistance and has good quality.
Notes on using melamine tableware:
- Although melamine tableware is not fragile, products with complicated shapes, such as compartmentalized snack plates and snack boxes, etc., should be handled with care.
- It is strictly forbidden to bake directly on the fire, microwave oven and oven are forbidden!
- Use strong chemically corrosive cleaning products such as 84 disinfectant with caution. High concentrations will etch the surface of the tableware and affect the service life of the tableware.
- Do not scrub with a hard object such as a steel ball to prevent stains from depositing on the surface. It is advisable to scrub with a tablecloth cleaner and a soft gauze.
- Normal use temperature: -30 ℃ ~ 120 ℃, strive to be uniformly heated during use and disinfection, steam sterilization time should not exceed 5 minutes, pressure should not exceed 0.5kgf / cm2, when using electronic disinfection cabinets, do not place tableware near heating pipes. Suitable for disinfection in UV and ozone disinfection cabinets.
- When using a dishwasher for cleaning and disinfection, avoid strong collisions between tableware to avoid damage. Melamine chopsticks are best not washed in a dishwasher.
- In the daily use process, please pay attention to avoid excessive severe impact on the tableware, so that there are gaps on the tableware or small cracks that are not easy to find, and it will easily burst if it is exposed to high temperature during re-use.
- In the case of contamination, it should be soaked with diluted disinfectant or melamine special detergent from time to time, and it will be as bright as new after washing.
[Remember]: Not for microwave oven.